We take pride in our facility and how it operates and would like to highlight the policies we have in place at the studio to help our dance families stay healthy and safe.
Prevention Steps in the Studio:
- Lobby: The lobby/waiting areas will be closed. Students will wait outside to be called into class. Only students will be allowed in the studio at this time and only when it is their class time.
- One guardian or parent of a younger or new dancer will be allowed to enter the studio until said dancer is comfortable with his or her surroundings.
- Sanitizer: Is available in all dance rooms.
- Surface Cleaning: We will wipe down frequently touched surfaces and equipment daily.
- Sneezes and Coughs: We are encouraging dancers to cough and sneeze into their arms, not in their hands.
How you can help:
- Do not send your child to the studio sick or if a family member is sick.
- Encourage your child to cough and sneeze into their arm not in their hand.
- Alert us if your child has COVID-19 and has been to the studio within the last 14 days.